Thursday, June 20, 2013

Theories about the Sacred Circuits tm.

The following "new symbols" are NOT new Sacred Circuits TM. They are ideas and theories about them. Even if I type as if I know all about them, I don't! Don't be fooled by my apparent conviction about them! 

Sacred Circuits was introduced to mankind by Bashar (bashar.org)

Here is the Seminar for those who have not yet enjoyed it:
http://www.bashar.org/downloads-2010.html#STI

Now the following is written with the assumption that you already are familiar with the originals, that you have at the very least done the 3 day meditation. 

I believe there is a wast amount of information contained in the 15 original Circuits. So much in fact, that I hardly see a reason for a new set. And I will now set out to see if I can, if nothing else, make it obvious to the reader, with an glance to see what makes up a real one.

I say real one, because there are so many variations of people trying to copy the style, while still not understanding the first 15. If such at thing can ever be achieved at all.

I believe this is the reason why the name "Sacred Circuits" has become trade marked. To make it clear, that you can use your imagination in any way you want, and even draw the original 15 circuits, anyway you want, but not then, to call them Sacred Circuits, as to not confuse the new symbols as something that came from Bashar, when they in fact did not.

First major point, is that the Sacred Circuits are alive beings. They are not symbols. If this first point is not understood, I don't see how you can ask them what they are all about.

Second major point, is that they are all open ended. Non of the are closed off.

And the third major point is that they are all connective. Hence the name Circuits.

Now for the originals. Re-drawn by me: They need not be perfect, just to retain the original shape.

These are thus representations of the original ones.

Lets now start with the Third point, that they are all connective, and who better to tell the story than #14 Connect! This is also in a way, why they are all open ended. How would they be able to connect if they where not?


They all fit together. This to me is proof 1 that they are real, even for those who have a challenge talking with them.

Now for connecting the first 12. The last 3 are triangles, so I have done a bit on the first 12 circuits to illustrate some ways they connect and fit together.

As you can see, there are many different ways of connecting them together, but my point is that it is possible.  (How fitting the clock is 555 right now as I type this ;)

Now, these circuits can also be viewed as an animation, or a still frame sequence of pictures taken out from key moments in a movie. For this to be better illustrated, I have changed the order of the circuits somewhat.


The left 9 are viewed from top then down as 3 pares of 3.
The right 6 are viewed from left to right as 3 pares of 2.

In those setts, it should be easy to see how on transforms into the next. However, they are not really separated, and all the 15 makes for a continuous story, and is why I believe they where given in the original order.  And some might realize that #11 (Realize) belongs to the story of #6 , #7 and #8.

Now, to make the point clearer that the all belong together, we can view them all as being "Born" from hexagons.

1 - 2 - 3

4

5

6

7 - 8

9-10

11

12

13

14

15
Now, there might be other ways of making them fit within a hexagon pattern than the way I have drawn them. I simply wanted to illustrate that it is possible, without stretching too far to be able to do so.

As I meditated over the circuits, there is this question going on, "why are they drawn the way they are?", or "Why are say #3 Balance drawn like that, and not like say #4 Prepare?". When seen as stills in a motion. #1, #2 and #3, makes it apparent.
But if you ask the stand alone circuit, It dawn upon me that they them self has a motion to them. Like if you pop them out in 3 dimensions, and not just 2 as they are drawn, and give them mobility, they start giving different ways to answer those questions.

Like if #3 Balance where to spin, it would be in balance.

Or how #13 Transform, can in it self, transform in many ways.
In #13 Transform, you find, 1 dot, 2 parts to make and angle, 3 angles, 4 sides of the cube, 6 as the outlined hexagon, and 7 parts in total. Believe you me I have tried to find 5, but all I could do was adding the middle dot to the cube, making five. If you have another take in this, please add so in the comment.

Transform is also the vortex, like a spinning galaxy, or the whirlpool of water.

All the different Circuits have a wast story to tell. And will tell a different story to whoever listens. This is a small part of the story they told me.

And as a little bonus, I have added some other symbols based on hexagons, just to make you wonder..

This is the Hagal (Mother rune, or World rune), witch supposedly "all" alphabets are based upon.

Please then, if you have anything to add, write so in the comment. All of this are my own theories based on "talking" with the Circuits. Trying to understand why the Sacred Circuits are drawn the way they are.













6 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joxk-dJVGRM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9E7mPhdVp4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered the Sacred Circuits and am very intrigued. I am surprised so few have published responses online. Your work is very interesting. No insights from me yet, although I feel the symbols bring us something valuable to learn. Thank you for taking the time to publish your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is very exciting! Thanks for posting these thought provoking images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you are awesome..... I was doing my work here to try to extract what these circuits are suggesting to extend my previous cognition in them -- then i found your work! was doing something like classifying Conjugates and Reciprocity of symbols to imbibe 2D or 3D extrapolations and my findings coincide in a way with your extended exploration... THANKS. I would like to connect with you in Facebook or something so that i can share with you my explorations and extrapolation of those symbols as i seek to demonstrate the hyper-dimensionality of concepts, dynamics and form to yield spatial energetics or mechanics--'free energy' and 'bi-polar' extensions involving 'zero' space or imaginary 'non local space'...
    https://www.facebook.com/moses.simon1

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a greate job man. You had a vision :) ... true. I meditate with no such conclusion. I was going somewhere to galaxies and portal dimensions. That 3D ideea it goes me in to the world of genetics and biology. Now I have new trip thoughts based on your opinion. Tanks mate.

    ReplyDelete